Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Holiday Mini Sneak Peek!

Don't you just love the rich colours in this card?  Would you believe it took me less than 10 minutes to make?  The main image is from the Deck the Halls DSP which will be available September 1st.  I just cut a 4x4 square which I then matted on Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  The base of the card, which is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4, is Always Artichoke.  I layered Very Vanilla which I embossed using one of our texture plates over the card base and then attached my focal image.  The beautiful Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon is just the right touch to finish this card off.  Simple and elegant..what more could one want?!?

Are you getting excited about the new Holiday Mini yet?  If you are a current customer you should be receiving yours in your mailbox soon.  If you are not a current customer and would like a copy of this great catalogue, send me an email with your address and I will send one out to you FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...