Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek!

I have had such fun playing with my new stuff from the upcoming Holiday Mini catalogue!  Christmas is my very favourite time of year and making beautiful Christmas cards is something I look forward to every year!  This new mini is FULL of amazing products to help you make your holiday cards true works of art.  Check this out:

This card uses several items from the new mini:  seam binding ribbon, Deck the Halls DSP and the Bells and Boughs stamp set. All of them are just beautiful! I also used one of the gorgeous new antique brads from the big catty.  All of these items will be available starting September 1st.

Call me to book a workshop and you could earn your Holiday Mini items for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Leena on your new blog!!!

    You'll have many followers very soon checking our your creative projects!

    This card I've seen in person and it's GORGEOUS!!!!

    Great idea Leena to colour the detail after embossing....I'm CASEing that one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...