Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Party all week

A while back I posted a card here that used the stamp set "Cheers To You" and featured punch art olives with the martini glass image.  Last night I was playing around with my new triple layer punch and came up with an idea for lime wedges.  So I pulled out Cheers to You once again and did a fruity drink card using my limes.  Here it is...

Fun card using Cheers to You set.

Inside of card...sentiment is from Occasional Quotes level three hostess set
So, as you can see I CASED my own card for this one!  I simply changed up the colours but used the same layout and design.  My husband says the limes don't look like limes...he may be right as I look at it now.  Oh well...back to the drawing board!

Just a heads' up that I won't be posting tomorrow night.  We have our year-end concert at school and since I'm running the show, I won't be home until late.  I'll catch up with you all on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute and clever idea with this punch! I love the Cheers to You Stamp set and this is a nice touch to go with it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...