Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Days and counting...

...can you tell I'm pumped about this new catalogue???  I'm not sure which I am more excited about:  the new catalogue going live or the start of my summer holidays.  Lucky for me they happen on the same day!!  Today's post is another sneak peek at one of the Make-n-Takes for my open house this Thursday and Friday.  I used the new pennant punch and the Just Add Cake DSP.  See what you think...
Open House Make-n-take #2 using Pennant Parade set.

Inside of card with sentiment from Bring on the Cake set.
Since yesterday's card was pretty and feminine I wanted to do something contrasting and figured bright, cheerful and fun was a good way to go.  I chose my colour palette from the DSP, using daffodil delight, wild wasabi, peach parfait and poppy parade.  It makes for a fun birthday card suitable for just about anyone!  I can't wait for my open house when I get to share this fabulous new catalogue with all of my customers.  It promises to be a terrific event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...