Friday, October 7, 2011

Rockton Fair, here I come!

Well, so much for doing a better job of keeping up with my posting this week!  Between getting ready for my booth at the fair, teaching full time and dealing with my sick child (which included a trip to the emergency room on Wednesday night), I've had no time to sleep, never mind blog!  So you'll all just have to come and visit my booth at the fair this weekend to check out what I've been up to!  To hold you over till I come back up for air (whenever that may be), here is another project I created for my Gift Boxes for the Holidays class coming up in November:

Cute little box created using the matchbox die and some Pines and Poinsettias DSP. 

Top view
This is part of a class in which we will be making 6 different gift boxes of varying sizes.  I'll have samples for this class and all of my other holiday offerings on display at the fair.  Plus if you sign up for a class at the fair, you'll be entered in a draw to win your class for free!  For more information about my holiday classes click on the Upcoming Classes and Events tab at the top of this page.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, all my Canadian readers...see you at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...