Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another one for the boys

Today's card is another one I did with my team at our monthly meeting.  I designed it to be quick and easy and doable at a workshop.  Since Father's Day is coming up I am on a roll with designing masculine cards.  Have a look...

Masculine Birthday card featuring the new Papaya Collage stamp set with sentiment from Perfectly Penned

Inside view with sentiment from Bring on the Cake.
Fun, eh?  I love the new Papaya Collage set.  It is so eclectic with diverse images that don't, at first glance, appear to belong together.  Perhaps that is why I'm drawn to it!  The bird and party hat are both from that set...see what I mean about diverse images?  The cool thing is, with so many different images, there are almost unlimited possibilities for it which makes it a great investment!  The label on the front is cut with the new Apothecary Accents framelits, as is the vanilla label on the inside.  Oh how I love those framelits!!  The DSP on the front of the card is from the new Comfort Cafe pack.  So many wonderful patterns, many of which are suitable for masculine designs. 
If you would like a free copy of the brand new Annual Catalogue, come on out to my New Catalogue launch on June 2nd.  If you are not in the Cambridge area and are unable to join us, drop me a line and  I will mail you one absolutely free of charge. 
Now, we here in Canada are celebrating the unofficial start of summer with our first long weekend, so I am headed out to the deck with my new catty and a tall, cold beverage.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm looking at this set with new eyes! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...