Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Creating Pretty...

Another great feature over at Craft Project Central is the Creating Pretty Cards monthly sketch challenge.  This month's CAS sketch was designed by Kris Kilkenny...check it out:

 

 And here is my take on it...

Sunny card for CPC11
 So...wondering what that paper is?  It is the new Floral District DSP from the soon-to-be-released new Annual Catalogue.  Isn't it fun?  I love the bright, sunny colours and thought it worked perfectly with the sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness set.  The little blossoms on the sentiment panel are from a new set called Betsy's Blossoms, which pairs perfectly with the DSP.  I so can't wait for you all to see the new catty!  It is chock full of fantastic new products...you'll have trouble deciding which ones to order first!

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to enter my draw for a free month's subscription to Craft Project Central.  Simply leave a comment on any post between May 1st and May 8th (today!) to enter.  I will draw one lucky winner and post their name tomorrow...maybe it will be you!

7 comments:

  1. I like that sketch Leena, and may just have to give it a whirl today!
    I like how you pulled your colour palette from the DSP ... quick and impressive card!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I get to see how good these In Colors look together! Can't wait for my package from SU! to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see the In Colors used together - can't wait for my own shipment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Leena. Love how you made the large image dsp work on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card! Love the Floral District DSP with the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set. Very cute!!! Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe the DSP is growing on me! Lovin' the colours on this very fresh & pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome take on the sketch! Love the new things....thanks for sharing the preview!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...