Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Faux metal box

Today I have the second project in my series of Faux Patina samples.  This one is a little box I made using the Petite Pocket die.  Super easy to put a box together with that die...though this one took a little longer because of the Faux Patina technique.  The result is pretty cool though...check it out...

Faux-metal box made using the Petite Pocket die and the Faux Patina technique and featuring the Creative Elements and Tiny Tags stamp sets

Tag detail.
I have to say that these photos really don't do it much justice...they're overexposed AGAIN!  I really need to get a proper light box for taking photos of my stuff!    Anyhow...neat project and it goes perfectly with the card I posted yesterday for a lovely gift ensemble for Father's Day.  This box will hold a bottle of cologne quite nicely.
Tomorrow I'm heading waaayyy out of my comfort zone and showing you an 8x8 scrapbook page I did using this technique...stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I like the numbers! Looks like Chanel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the awesome projects you've created with the faux patina technique! This box is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...