Sunday, July 8, 2012

So Many Reasons to Smile

Reason #1...we have a winner!  The winner of the free month's subscription to Craft Project Central is

Sandy U!!

Congratulations, Sandy...I'll be in touch about how you can access your free subscription...enjoy!

Reason to smile #2:  You can purchase the beautiful, limited edition Reason to Smile stamp set for just $5 when you place a $60 order this month.  How sweet is that?  To show you just how gorgeous the images in this set are, I'm going to be featuring several projects using that set over the coming week.  I hope you enjoy them!  Here's the first...a really quick and easy card:

Simple Thank you card featuring the Reason to Smile stamp set with sentiment from Perfectly Penned.
Pretty simple and straightforward, eh?  Gerber daisies are one of my favourite flowers, so it was only natural that I fall in love with this stamp set.    This card literally took me less than 10 minutes to make...gotta love quick and easy designs for when you need a card in a hurry.  Speaking of which, I have some work to do today design the projects for my upcoming events this week.  I hope today holds some stamping time for you too!  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm looking forward to the subscription!

    Love the card and the Reason to Smile set and the ribbon...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for my set to arrive this week!!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...