Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas (in July!) Day 11

Can you feel the excitement??  Only one more sleep till the new Holiday Catalogue goes live!!  Today I have something a little different for you.  This card uses both new and old items, as well as something a little unexpected.  Check it out!

12 Days of Christmas Day 11 featuring the Open Sea and Greetings of the Season stamp sets.
Surprised?  I used the globe image from the Open  Sea set as the background for the sentiment.  I think it works rather well and I am always thrilled when I find new uses for a stamp set I love.  The other feature that helps make this card is the Holiday Frame TIEF.  It really sets off the focal image so nicely.  It is a gorgeous pattern and NOT just for the holidays!  Here is the complete list of products used on this project.  Starred items are available TOMORROW!!

The Open Sea (CM 123032, WM 123030)
*Greetings of the Season (CM 128033, WM 128030) pg. 8
Whisper White CS (100730)
Pool Party CS (122924)
Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Pool Party ink pad (126982)
Island Indigo ink pad (126986)
*Holiday Frame TIEF (127820) pg. 7
Big Shot (113439)
Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon (125582)
Vintage Faceted Designer buttons (127555)

If you've been enjoying this series, you're going to LOVE my Holiday kick-off event!  Check out my Upcoming Events page for details about my Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Camp happening at the end of August.  It will be SUPER fun (I sound like my 5-year-old there!) and will definitely get you going on your holiday crafting.  Here is a photo of the projects we'll be making:

Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Camp Projects


The best part is that in addition to leaving with 4 completed projects, you'll also get to keep your stamp set!  Call or email for additional information or to register. 
I'll be back tomorrow to celebrate the final day of the Twelve Days of Christmas and the launch of the new Holiday Catalogue...see you then!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...