Thursday, July 12, 2012

WOW!

That's what I said right out loud when I saw the  amazing project Amanda Corbett came up with for this month at Craft Project Central.  Check this out...I'm pretty sure you'll have the same reaction!

Simply amazing birthday cake gift box designed by Amanda Corbett
Isn't that just beautiful??  It really looks like a yummy cake and it is all made of paper!  If you have someone special celebrating a birthday in the near future or just want to have something on-hand for future use, this is a terrific project to make.  To access the full-colour tutorial for this project and nine others, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to July. 

As if this project wasn't enough of a reason to smile...here's another!  Card #4 using the beautiful, limited edition Reason to Smile stamp set.  Have a look:

Any-occasion card featuring the Reason to Smile stamp set.
I had more fun watercolouring on this one.  I also used the line-art side-view image to give a bit of interest to the embossed background.  So...have you ordered your Reason to Smile set yet??  Only $5.00 with a $60.00 order till the end of the month.  Then this offer and the chance to get your hands on this set will be gone forever!

2 comments:

  1. That cake is just Gorgeous and made just the way I like it......Calorie Free :}
    Beautiful card as well.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave card - it looks so delicate and pretty!

    That cake had me fooled; I thought it was real...awesome work from Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...