Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Self-CASE

Today I have another version of a card I posted last spring.  It features a couple of my favourite products.  Have a look:

Nature-inspired birthday card featuring the Papillon Potpourri stamp set with sentiment from Curly Cute.
Can you guess which products on this card are my fav's?  For starters it is the Natural Compositions DSP.  LOVE that stuff!!  On this card I sponged it all-over with Raspberry Ripple ink...so rich!  The second favourite item is actually two, but they coordinate, so they really count as one in my book.  The Papillion Potpourri stamp set and coordinating Elegant Butterfly punch are just such a fabulous combo!  They make creating beautiful butterfly embellishments so fast and easy.  On this card I stamped the two smaller butterflies on the card stock and then stamped, punched and popped up the larger butterfly.  So pretty and so easy!  I added a little 3/8" taffeta ribbon in soft suede and some pearls to girlie it up but take off the ribbon and pearls and change the pink to blue or green and this card could easily work for a man as well.  I may just CASE myself on this one again if the need arises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...