Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy First Day of School!

Today is the BIG day!  My baby started Kindergarten!!  He was so excited to get to school this morning and he did GREAT with the whole saying good-bye thing.  Mommy on the other hand, was a soggy mess!  He just kind of looked at me and said "Uh...can I go in now?"  I sat in the card and had a good long cry and then was good to go. 

The big drop off...I was already sniffling while taking this photo!


When I picked him up at the end of the day he told me it was a great day and he wanted a chocolate-dipped doughnut from Tim Horton's.  That was all he had to say. 
Today also marks back-to-work for me and, no surprise, here I am posting at 6:00 pm instead of 6:00 am!  Get used to it, folks!  The fall is always chaotic and I often find a week has passed without my putting ink to paper.  Today, though, I did get some stamping done and I have some new projects to show you later in the week.  But first, you have to see these fun fabric flowers from Craft Project Central:

Die cut fabric flowers designed by Carrie Sampsel
I really love each of these little gems!  I can't wait to try them out with some of the fabric I bought on sale.  Did you know Stampin' Up is offering all of it's retired fabrics for just $1.19 a box??  That's three fat quarters for just over a dollar...doesn't get any better than that!!  I bought tons and am sure going to try my hand at these flowers.  If you'd like to try them yourself you can access the tutorial by subscribing to September over at Craft Project Central.  It's only $10 and you'll get 10 great step-by-step tutorials.

If you'd rather win, than buy, you're in luck!  Hold a party or private class with me in the month of September and you will receive a month's subscription FREE!!  That's right, 10 free tutorials just for hosting a fun night with your friends.  Call or email today to schedule your event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...