Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Morning Blues

I really dislike Mondays.  Especially after a busy weekend where I feel like I had no down time.  Ah well, the show must go on, as they say, and so must the school year, so off to work I go.  Before I do, I want to share a project with you that was inspired by one of the Make-n-Takes at Hamilton Regionals last month.  I blogged about it here, so you can see the original version of this project.  Here is another take on it that we did as one of the Make-n-Takes at my team meeting this month.

Vellum Note Card Pouch...love that stitched satin ribbon that is FREE right now with a $50 order!

Note cards and envelopes featuring the Everything Eleanor and Perfectly Penned stamp sets.
Isn't that a great little gift set?  I loved the vellum pouch idea from Regionals and also the single layer, stamps-and-ink-only design.  I really wanted to replicate that to show you that you don't need a ton of supplies to make something beautiful.  I used the Note Cards and Envelopes, stamped with three different colours of ink: Sahara Sand, Pool Party and Midnight Muse and used an image set and a sentiment set.  The possibilities for this project are just about endless!  The best part is that because you get 20 note cards and envelopes in a package you could make up five sets like this for just $7.50.  Talk about an economical gift idea!  I can tell you Max's teachers are going to be getting some of these little beauties come Christmas this year!
Have a great Monday and a good week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just love this design! I will be CASEing this one for sure. :) Hope your Monday gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...