Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Oldie...

Today's project uses one of the oldest Christmas stamp sets in the catalogue:  Snow Swirled.  It has stood the test of time because it features beautiful images as well as heartfelt sentiments.  Check it out:

Elegant Holiday card featuring the Snow Swirled stamp set with sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
I really love the look of that tree heat embossed in pewter!  It is just so elegant!  I also love the way the embossed background (done with the Lacy Brocade TIEF) echoes the patterns in the tree.  I decided to use only part of the image, cutting it out with the Window Frames Framelits.  I anchored the focal image with a bit of seam binding ribbon in Crumb Cake.  The sentiment banner features a string of pearls and one of my beloved Antique Brads.  This is another project I'll be featuring at my Card Buffet this Friday and Saturday...have you registered yet???

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...