Monday, October 15, 2012

Beribboned Ornament

How is it Monday already??  Where do the weekends go?  It never seems that I get through my To-Do List until Sunday night and just when I'm ready to relax, it's back to work!  Ah...can't wait to retire!  January 2026 seems a long way off!!
In the meantime, I have another card that I did with my monthly techniques group last week.  I CASE'd it from one I saw on Pinterest...what's not to love about Pinterest?!?  Check it out:

CAS Holiday card featuring the Curly Cute stamp set and lots of ribbon scraps!
Talk about a great way to use up your bits of ribbon!  I dug deep in my scrap bin for any shades of green ribbon I could find.  Even though they are all different, I think they work rather well together!  I added the red bits as an accent and finished it all with a bow.  I used the Festive Piercing template to pierce holes all the way around the ornament (did you know you can get that piercing pack for free this month?!)  The sentiment is stamped in Real Red and bordered with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch.  The rhinestones are simply coloured with a red sharpie!  Super easy and economical...try one today if you've got ribbon scraps laying around!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant in its simplicity. Love this technique; just perfect for a class.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...