Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blingy Cheer

I've discovered a new favourite colour combo for Christmas:  Real Red and Early Espresso with a little Champagne Glimmer Paper thrown in for good measure.  Check out this card I designed with all of these elements:

Simple holiday card featuring the Scentsational Season stamp set with sentiment from Sweet Essentials.
This is another candidate for my Christmas Card buffet.  I love how quick and easy it is to stamp and cut out the mug and steam using my Holiday Collection Framelits.  The sentiment from Sweet Essentials works perfectly with the image and the stitched grosgrain ribbon adds a homey feel.  Then there's the bling!  I so love the new Champagne glimmer paper!  I am praying it comes back in a future catalogue to join the red and silver paper...they make such a happy little family!   Want more information about my upcoming Christmas Card Buffet?  Click the Upcoming Events tab at the top of the page and scroll down, but hurry, time is running out to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...