Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finally Stamping again!

Well, after a few weeks of near insanity, things are finally getting back to normal in our household.  Our Austrian visitors have returned home safely and the Thanksgiving Holiday and Rockton Fair are behind us.  Now I have a few weeks of calm before the Holiday Season and all of it's accompanying craziness are upon me.  This week I held my monthly techniques group and we, of course, got started on Christmas cards.  Here is one we did that features the burnished vellum technique:

Christmas Card featuring the Snow Much Fun stamp set with sentiment from Pennant Parade.
I still love this stamp set!  The images are too cute and just beg to be coloured! Rather than watercolouring this image I used a combination of Stained Glass and Burnished Vellum techniques.   The DSP in the  background is from the Snow Festival pack...definitely going to need to order more of that stuff before long!  So many fun patterns for not only Christmas, but all winter long!  Now...off to clean up my stamp corner and finally get organized!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy 'the calm' and thanks for the 'burnished vellum' idea for my technique group this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...