Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Whew!!

What a whirlwind of a weekend that was!  First of all, let me wish all of my fellow Canucks a belated Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope your weekend was spent with good company, good food and allowed for time to truly appreciate just how blessed we are here in Canada. 
I spent the majority of my weekend at the Rockton Fair with my Stampin' Up booth.  The weather wasn't always the greatest, but it was a terrific weekend in my corner of the Fair and I met so many who love SU as much as I do and many who were brand new to our products.  As always, I had great fun sharing what I love with many new faces.  Here are a few pics of my booth:

All ready to go!

Prepping the Make-n-take


Me with members of my Tri-City Stampers Team Laura Cupples and Jamie Anderson
 I would be remiss if I didn't thank several members of my team who helped me out over the course of the weekend so...a HUGE THANK YOU to Laura Bart, Laura Cupples and Stephanie VanDorp.  You  guys are the BEST!!  I couldn't have done it without you!

Now for the other big event this week:  Happy 8th Anniversary to my wonderful husband John!!  We had a chance to celebrate with a lovely dinner on Sunday evening, but today is our actual anniversary.  Hard to believe it's been 8 years! 

Now that the fair is over I'll have time to get back to some stamping, so I'll have some new projects to share soon.  Thanks for your patience!  Have a great week and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...