Monday, November 19, 2012

SALE TIME!

Today is the day!!  Stampin' Up's HUGE promotion, the Online Extravaganza, start today!!  To start things off with BANG, there are three "Door Crasher" items that are on sale TODAY ONLY.  Are you ready for this? 
The BIG SHOT IS ON SALE!  
So is the Doctor's Bag and the Simply Scored diagonal plate!!  All three of these fantastic products are on sale for 20% off until midnight tonight.  If you've been conveting a Big Shot, now is the time to finally take the plunge!  In addition to the above items, there is a ton more that is reduced by up to 50%. Click HERE to view the complete list of sale items.



Now, don't be misled by the name of this sale...the sale prices may be had on ANY order type...not just online through my web store, though that is one way you can take advantage of these great deals!

Now for some stamping!  It's time for a little break from Chistmas projects! Today I have the card I designed for my son to give my husband on his birthday. 

Masculine birthday card featuring the World's Greatest a la carte stamp and Family Reunion stamp set.
This stamp is one I have wanted for a long time.  I finally gave in and purchased it during the Spooktacular stamp sale last month.  I love that it works so well as the focal point for a design.  I also really like the World Spectacular DSP...it features rich, bold colours and fantastic images for masculine cards.  My son loved the hat-wearing elephants!  (So do I!!)

Have a great week...and don't forget to take advantage of the sale price on the Big Shot today only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...