Thursday, December 27, 2012

FINALLY!! Time to stamp!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by loved ones.  We had a fantastic celebration, pretty much perfect in every way.  My only regret is that I didn't get any stamping time in on Christmas Day...too busy preparing a 22 lb turkey!  I did, however, find time to get down to play with my Spring Catalogue goodies yesterday afternoon.  I have to admit it did take a while to get my Mojo working again after such a long time away from creating so I turned to one of my favourite online challenge sites for inspiration.  I'm actually just in under the wire to enter over at Pals Paper Arts, so I'd better get this post done!  Here is the sketch:
PPA149 Sketch Dec 20 2012

And here is my take on it:

Thank you card for PPA149 featuring the Daydream Medallions and Blooming With Kindness stamp sets as well as the Sycamore Street DSP (available FREE beginning Jan. 22nd)
I really didn't think Stampin' Up would be able to top last year's fabulous DSP offering for Sale-a-bration, but this year's is even better!  It has both vintage and modern images in a terrific combination of colours.  Here, I combined two of the more vintage patterns with the geometric hexagons and I love the way they work together.  The other new product I absolutely love is the new large rhinestones.  They are just awesome and I couldn't resist adding one to the centre of my bow for just a hint of bling!
Stay tuned...I'll be back tomorrow with more projects featuring new products.

1 comment:

  1. Great color scheme - so bright and cheerful! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...