Wednesday, December 12, 2012

One More Circle Circus card!

Ok, I know I promised last week that I was done with the Circle Circus cards for a while, but I have one more to show you.  I actually much prefer it to one I showed you here, even though it is the same basic layout.  See what you think:

Thank you card featuring the Circle Circus stamp set with sentiment from Sassy Salutations

Inside view
So, which card do you prefer?  I have to say I like this one much better.  I focused more on the Rich Razzleberry shade in this one, using the Pool Party and Lucky Limeade more as accents.  I also really like the little hits of bling. 
On another note, I just received my box of goodies from my Spring Catalogue and Sale-a-bration pre-order...can't wait to put ink to paper and play with my new toys!  Stay tuned for some sneak peeks later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...