Friday, January 18, 2013

Waxed Paper Resist Valentine Take Two!

Yesterday I showed you a masculine Valentine's card that used the Waxed Paper Resist technique.  Today I have another Valentine that uses the same technique but with a totally different look!  Check it out:

Cute little Valentine featuring the Itty Bitties and Simply Serif Mini Alphabet stamp sets


Cute, huh?  I love this little love note!  I used one of the notecards as the base, so this card measures just 5" x 3.5"...the perfect size for writing sweet nothings to your Honey.  I kept the design very simple, stamping the sentiment with my Simply Serif Mini Alphabet stamps in Raspberry Ripple ink and the little honey bees from the new Itty Bitties set in Summer Starfruit.  I added one of the fabulous new Designer build-a-brads, as well as a touch of Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon.  Simple, fun and oh, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...