Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feeling Sentimental...

...take two!  Here is the second in the series of cards I designed using two of my favourite Sale-a-bration stamp sets:  Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses.  Have a look...

Thank you card featuring the Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses Sale-a-bration stamp sets.
I stuck with the same colour scheme as yesterday's project.   This time I added a little First Edition DSP for texture and contrast, as well as a bit of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and a little mini safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets.  I love those little bits and pieces...they're perfect for adding vintage touches to projects without adding a lot of bulk or weight.  Stop by tomorrow to see the final installment of my Sentimental Series!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I too really love the Feeling Sentimental set. Such great images! Love your colour combo Leena.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...