Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another FAB Project from CPC

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!  We are  enjoying some beautiful spring-like weather here in Southern Ontario...I just wish it would last all week!  Alas tomorrow is calling for rain...and lots of it!  At least it will wash away the last of the snow and winter grime!
Today I get to show you another fabulous project from Craft Project Central, designed by Amanda Corbett.  Have a look:

CREATE Banner designed by Amanda Corbett
Isn't that fantaastic?!  I so love this project I am going to make one for the wall in my stamping corner.  To access the tutorial for this and the other 9 projects for this month head over the Craft Project Central and subscribe to March.  Or, head over to my Facebook page and LIKE me!  I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow morning (March 11th) who will win a free month's subscription!  I'll post the winner's name on my Facebook page, so stop by tomorrow to see if you've won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...