Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter for TGIF

Today I have a card I designed for this month's TGIF class.  With  Easter coming up in just a few weeks I thought it was appropriate to do a cute Easter card.  Have a look:

Easter card featuring the Spring Sampler stamp set with setiment from Teeny Tiny  Wishes
I love the colours in the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP pack.  So fresh and spring-like!  It is perfect for this cute Easter card.  I used three of the images from the Spring Sampler set and coloured them with my Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade markers.  I cut little banners with my  Hearts A-Flutter Framelits from coordinating card  stock and embossed them with my Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.  I also added a little texture to the card base with my Clouds TIEF....love that new addition to the line-up!
Have you signed up yet for my TGIF class?  You'd better hurry...class is this Friday at 7:00...call or email to reserve your spot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...