Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Inspiration

Happy Saturday!  I can't believe Easter is already here!  To inspire you and get you in the "hoppin' down the bunny trail" mood, here is a card I designed for my TGIF class this month:

Easter card featuring the Ears to You single stamp and the Birds of a Feather DSP
I just can't get enough of these sweet bunnies!  This single stamp is one that will remain in my stash for a while to come!  For this card I split the bunnies up, punching each out with the 1" square punch and then layering on the scalloped square.  I chose my colour scheme from those in the DSP:  Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals and Pool Party...very spring-y, no?

 I also get to show another project from Craft Project Central today!  This one is brought to you by Kim Score:

Candy Box and Card designed by Kim Score


As always, you can access the tutorial for this and 9 other terrific projects by subscribing to March over at Craft Project Central.  Don't forget to stop by Kim's blog to see some of her other amazing work.

I am so looking forward to time this weekend to do some spring cleaning in my stamp corner!  I'll let you know how I make out next week!  Until then, enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...