Friday, March 1, 2013

Good to be Back!

I'm back...in more ways than one!  Firstly, I think I've finally licked this sinus infection that has had me down all week.  Thank goodness for feeling human again!  Secondly, I'm happy to announce that I am back designing for Craft Project Central again.  I took a break last fall to focus on the start of the school year and the crazy-busy Holiday season, but this month marks my return to the Design Team.  Today I get to show you a great Easter project by Julie Beltramo.  Check it out:

Easter Basket Gift Set by Julie Beltramo
It's hard to believe, but Easter is just four weeks away!  Time to get going on those crafting projects and this is a great one to start with!  You can access the tutorial for this project when you subscribe to March over at Craft Project Central.  It's just $10 and you'll get 10 full-colour step-by-step tutorials, including this one! 

If you're feeling lucky, you can also enter to win a this month's subscription for FREE!  Just head over to my Facebook page and LIKE it before March 10th.  I'll draw one winner and post it on my page on March 11th.  So what are you waiting for??  Go LIKE me already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...