Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Sketch Inspiration

Today I have another sample I did using this month's sketch inspiration...check it out:

Father's Day card featuring the You Rule stamp set with sentiment from Family Reunion

I designed this sample for my Spring Fling Card Buffet that is happening this afternoon.  It is likely hard to tell in the photo, but the crown is heat embossed using pewter embossing powder...very shiny and regal-looking...fit for the King of the Household...dear ol' Dad!  I added texture to the background with my Argyle TIEF, as well as a bit of Basic Gray stitched grosgrain ribbon.  I also added interest to the focal point with my piercing template and paper piercer.  I didn't photograph the inside of this one...oops!  It says "You Rule"...and then below it "Happy Father's Day".  If you missed the sketch for Marcch, simply click the Monthly Sketch Inspiration tab at the top of this page to view the sketch and other samples made using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...