Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Step it Up!

Today I want to show you how easy it is to take an inpiration design and step it up to make it your own.  First I want to show you a card I CASE'd that was originally designed by Tammy Fite:

Masculine birthday card featuring the Collage Curios stamp set with sentiment from Perfectly Penned
This is an exact copy of Tammy's card.  Now here is my stepped up version...

Stepped up version:  changed to landscape orientation, embossed background, added more ribbon and crushed Soda Pop Top
Whaddya think?  Cool, eh?  I love the addition of the crushed Soda Pop Top with the stamped images in the middle.  It just  take the design to a whole new level!  I challenge you to try stepping up a design that inspires you...you'll be amazed at what you come up with!
This card is one of the samples that will be available for my Spring Fling card buffet coming up this weekend!  For more information click HERE. There are still seats available for both the Friday evening  and Sunday afternoon time slots.  Call or email today to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...