Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Epic This and That and Bombs Away

 I am so in love with the new products from the This and That line!  I just can't get enough of the fabulous Epic Day DSP and coordinating Washi Tape!!  I used both to create the first sample for this month's sketch inspiration.  First of all, here is the sketch:

April's inspiration sketch


and here is my first sample:

Thank you card featuring the new Epic Day DSP and Washi Tape as well as the Round Array and Essentials stamp sets
What's not to love about these products?  I chose to showcase the DSP on this card using a bit of just about every pattern in the package!  We made this at my Team meeting this week and my team agree that This and That is where it's at!  The best part is that they - and you!- can order the entire bundle of products from the This and That line at a 15% discount until the end of April.  Sa-weet!!

Now for another great new product announcement!  Introducing the latest addition to Stampin' Up's Photopolymer stamp line:  Bombs Away.  Check out the fun images in this set:

Bombs Away Photopolymer stamp set (Item #133411)
 For more information about this fabulously cheeky stamp set click HERE.  I can't wait to get my hands on this one!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card,paper & products! Great sketch inspiration too Leena! Gotta try this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...