Sunday, April 7, 2013

The latest from CPC

I am exhausted!  Entertaining and corraling 14 5-year olds for two hours is a bit of a chore!  SO glad I don't teach elementary school...I'll take sullen teenagers any day!  Max's birthday bash was a resounding success yesterday and I will post photos for you tomorrow.  Today I am busy cleaning up my house and trying to restore order to the post-party chaos, but I do have the latest project from Craft Project Central to show you.  Have a look:

Tea for Two Desk set by Regina Andari
Isn't that a darling set?  There are some things that every desk needs, and they definitely should look good!  This desk set includes a postage stamp dispenser, tissue box, and a frame that can be used for a photo, favorite quote, or a calendar!  Use your favorite designer series paper collection to create the items in this desk set!  These three items are so easy to make that you will probably look forward to making a set for each season!  Great for a class or club project as well!  To access the tutorial for this project visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to April.  OR leave a comment for me on any post dated April 1st - 15th to enter my draw for a free month's subscription.  I will select one lucky winner and post his/her name on April 16th.  Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...