Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mosaic Madness for Baby

 Baby Card featuring theMosaic Madness and Label Love stamp sets.
Time for another new catty spoiler!

The moment I laid eyes on the new In-Colours for 2013-15 I knew I had to make a baby card with them!  They are so soft and warm I couldn't wait to put together something adorable.  I am discovering that the new Mosaic Madness stamp set and coordinating punch are FAR more versatile than I had first thought.  I've done everything from babies to Christmas (more on that later) with this wonderful set! 
On this project I began with some Pool Party card stock and then overlayed the printed window sheets that come in the new Quatrefancy Specialty DSP pack.  Then I stamped the various quatrefoil images using the some of the new In-Colours:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding (don't they just make you hungry??). I punched each one out with the coordinating punch.  I stamped the label using Blushing Bride (a former In-Colour that is returning to the core colour families in the new catty), and punched it out with the new Artisan Label punch.  Since I don't yet have any new ribbon in Blushing Bride, I opted for some retired pleated satin, which is just the perfect touch on this adorable baby card. The card base is the new Baked Brown Sugar...a bit lighter than Soft Suede and oh, so yummy! 

Overall I am really happy with the way this card came together.  Who knew that a quatrefoil image would work for babies??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...