Monday, September 23, 2013

Wahoo! Paper Pumpkin

Last week my magical red Paper Pumpkin box arrived and I made time this weekend to play with the contents.  I have to say, this is one of my favourite PP kits yet! 

Collection of cards made using September's Paper Pumpkin kit

Here is the basic design, as per the kit instructions;

Then I tried it sideways...

Then, of course, I had to add a little something.  I used nesting circles cut quickly and easily with the Circles Collection Framelits...


I had some fun with the inside of this one too!


Finally, keeping with the bulls-eye idea, I added some texture:

I really love the stamps in this kit.  WAHOO! is something I say all the time..even my 6-year-old son recognized the word!  It was so nice to take time and just have fun creating this weekend...it has certainly been a while!  I hope you make time to create this week...have a good one!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...