Monday, November 4, 2013

Another Twist on Inlaid Embossing

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a relaxing weekend.  Today I have another project I created for this week's Inlaid Embossing challenge over at The Technique Twist.  Check it out:

Holiday card featuring the Starburst and inlaid Embossing techniques with sentiment from the Christmas Messages stamp set (131793)
Isn't that fun??  I used DSP from the Winter Frost DSP stack (132183) and some Silver Foil Sheets (132178) for my starburst pattern.  I love the way the embossing looks in the silver!


The sentiment is from the Christmas Messages stamp set and is matted with a silver Glimmer Paper snowflake cut with the Festive Flurry Framelits (132193) .

I had great fun with this technique...you should give it a go!  Be sure to link up over at The Technique Twist by Monday, November 11th to be eligible for our challenge.

1 comment:

  1. These are so unique. I would not have thought to use the different textures like that. Really striking cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...