Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Easy Gift Card Holder

Happy Hump Day!  Just two more weeks until Christmas Day and I'm sure you're all as busy as I am trying to get everything done.  Here is an easy way to wrap a gift card for just about anyone on your list!  It features the Pop-n-Cuts card base which is on sale this week for 25% off!  Check it out...

Gift card holder featuring the Pop 'n' Cuts Card Base, Season of Style DSP and the Very Merry Tags stamp set (130402)
Now I can't take credit for this design.  I totally CASE'd this project from the ever-talented Lori Heiling.  Check out her blog for easy-to-follow instructions to make this simple project.


I changed the way Lori decorated her design because I wanted to showcase the Bigz L Gift Bow die and the Season of Style DSP.

This project was one of the make-n-takes at my Customer Appreciation event last month and everyone loved it!  I see many more of these in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...