Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

Today I have one of the Make-n-Take projects I did with my team at our monthly meeting this week.  It features lots of new product from the upcoming Sale-a-bration brochure.

Birthday card featuring the Banner Blast SAB stamp set with sentiment from Sassy Salutations.
Isn't that fun?  Here's a list of the new Sale-a-bration products I used:

  • Sweet Sorbet DSP
  • Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
  • Banner Blast Stamp Set
  • Banner punch
  • Decorative Dots TIEF

I love the Banner Blast stamp set and matching punch!  It is so cute!!  On this card I used both stamped banners and some punched from the the Sweet Sorbet DSP...I like the way they work so well together.  Another new product I love the the twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack.  It is such a nice weight...not as visually heavy as ribbon, but with more presence than baker's twine.

Inside view with sentiment from Another Great Year.
On the inside of the card I stamped a few more banners and added a greeting from the Another Great Year set, which is in the new Occasions Catalogue.  As far as I'm concerned, one can never have too many birthday-themed greetings...I seem to make far more birthday cards than anything else!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...