Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Valentine Quickie

If you're anything like me, you haven't really started planning what you're doing for that special someone tomorrow.  Here's a quick and easy Valentine you can whip up tonight...

Quick and easy Valentine featuring the Banner Blast stamp set.
Just one little bit of stamping on this one:  the little love banner from the Banner Blast SAB set, punched with the SAB banner punch.  The background is Watercolour Wonder Washi tape that I stuck to Whisper White card stock and then ran through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots SAB TIEF.  The focal image is a scalloped heart die cut from Gold Foil card stock using the Hearts A-flutter Framelits.  The red DSP heart is punched from the Fresh Prints DSP stack, using the Full Heart punch.

 I added a small heart punched from champagne Glimmer Paper, as well as some Gold Baker's Twine and a few gold sequins. I'm not going to show you what I did on the inside 'cuz its for my honey's eyes only ;)
Now, didn't I tell you it was an easy project??  Go make one.  Now.  Your significant other deserves a handmade Valentine, dontcha think??  Who knows...he/she may just surprise you with something extra special too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...