Thursday, April 3, 2014

Everything Old is New Again!

I have another card buffet coming up at the end of the month and as I sat down last weekend to start designing the samples I wanted to see if I could repurpose some of the unused kits from my last buffet for this one.  So, I pulled out one of the kits and started playing.  Thanks to a fabulous layout by Rita Wright that I saw on Pinterest, I came up with this:

Birthday card featuring the Startburst Sayings and Banner Greetings stamp sets.
I love this colour combo of Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Old Olive on a Basic Gray background.  It is perfect for a teen or tween, which is what I had in mind when I put this one together. 



The DSP is from the Quatrefancy pack.  I used the Hexagon TIEF to add a little texture and who doesn't like a little bling on their birthday?? 

Inside view with sentiment from the Full of Life (retired) stamp set.


The best thing about this card is that I used almost everything from the original kit and added only the DSP the Old Olive panel.  Quick and easy prep is the way I like to operate!  Now to do the same with my remaining leftovers!  Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...