Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blessed Tulips and a SALE!!



Stampin' Up! is having a Blowout Sale!  Starting today save up to 50% off a wide selection of retiring products.  These products are available only while supplies last, so be sure to snap up your favourite items today!  Click HERE to view the complete selection of retiring products.

Today I have another project I did with my Blendabilities...are you sick of them yet??  I am having such fun with them!  This time I used the image from the Blessed Easter stamp in the Occasions Catalogue.  When I mounted the stamp I trimmed off the sentiment and mounted it separately so that I could easily use the image without the text...it makes the stamp much more versatile!  Try it next time you purchase a stamp that has both an image and text on the same piece of rubber ;)  But I digress...here is my project:

Any Occasion card featuring the Easter Blessings and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets
I used the Easter Blessings image which I coloured with the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive set of Blendabilities.  I layered the stamped image on a larger oval in Hello Honey and then pierced a border around it.  For the background I stamped images from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow (fabulous new In-colour available June 2), and Metallic Gold.




 I also added a little Watercolour Wonder Washi tape, some butterflies die cut from vellum and a few rhinestones I coloured with the darkest of the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities marker.  I like the whimsical feel of this one!
On the inside I couldn't resist colouring a few more tulips...its just so fast and easy with these awesome new markers!


I left this one without a sentiment..sometimes its just nice to have a blank card ready to go for what ever occasion arises ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...