Monday, May 26, 2014

Courage & Strength

Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was as gorgeous and sunny as ours was.  The weather was simply perfect...long may it last!!
Today I have a project I made a couple of weeks ago using some new products from the upcoming Annual 2014/15 Catalogue.  Check it out:

Masculine card featuring the World Map background stamp and The Open Sea stamp set, the Traveller stamp set with sentiment from the new Something to Say set (both available June 2nd)
I made this as a graduation or retirement card...some occasion that leads to a major change in life.  I used the new Lost Lagoon In-Colour...I love that tranquil shade of blue!  I also use some of the new Moonlight DSP pack, which includes Lost Lagoon in it's colour palette. 



The stamped images on the grid-patterned paper are from the new Traveller stamp set...I love the vintage images in that set...so perfect for masculine cards.  The sentiment is from the new Something to Say set, which includes several paired sentiments...one for the front of the card and one for the inside.  Speaking of the inside, I used another of the sentiments from that set as well as one of the images from the Traveller set.


As we draw closer to the end of yet another school year I know I'll be saying good-bye to some very special students as they head off for bigger and better things.  One of them will leave with a little piece of me when I give them this card! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card very masculine . I love all the textures you used. tfs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...