Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Farewell Fabulous Florets

When the new catalogue launches next week I'll be saying good-bye to one of my favourite sets:  Fabulous Florets.  I made this card as a fond farewell to this beloved set:

Any occasion card featuring the Fabulous Florets stamp set with sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts
Of course I coloured the flowers and leaves using my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities sets.


I kept everything else pretty simple, adding a few rhinestones as the only embellishments.  I really wanted those beautiful flowers to shine.


On the inside I left the flowers uncoloured...I really like the look of them in black and white too.  If you don't already own this set you might want to order one soon.  The clearmount option is sold out but the wood mount is still available Item # 128574.  Speaking of retiring products, there is still a good selection of items available at a discount of up to 50%.  Don't miss out on these great prices on retiring products!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, awesome, fabulous card Leena!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...