Friday, May 16, 2014

One more Blended Bloom for you...for now!

Happy Friday!!  TGIF!!!  This has been an unbelievably difficult week and I am so glad it's finally over...plus it's a LONG WEEKEND!  I sure need the extra day after the week I've had!
To kick the weekend off right I have one more card I did with the new Blended Bloom stamp and my Blendabilities markers:

Any-occasion card featuring the Blended Bloom and Chalk Talk stamp sets.
This time I used the Daffodil Delight marker set to colour the petals on my flower and the Old Olive set for the centre.  I cracked open some of the new In-colours for the rest of the card, using Hello Honey - that yummy yellow - and Mossy Meadow, which is a rich, warm green.  The DSP is from the new Moonlight DSP stack, which will also be available in the new 2014-15 Annual Catalogue.  The sentiment is from the Chalk Talk stamp set and is stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White card stock.  I added a touch of lace with a Tea Lace Doily and some sparkle with a few gold sequins.


The background is embossed using the Decorative Dots TIEF, which was from the Sale-a-bration catty, but that is also making a return in the new Annual Catalogue - woohoo!  I love that folder!
Hope this sunny card helps you have a sunny weekend...enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...