Monday, July 28, 2014

Another Monday Man-card

I have to admit that I love making Man-cards.  I know many struggle with them, but I guess being the only female in my household has made it easier for me to design projects for the boys in my life.  Here is a retirement card I did recently using the new Traveller stamp set:

Maculine retirement card featuring the Traveller, Work of Art and Really Good Greetings stamp sets.
I started with a piece of Typeset specialty DSP which I mounted on a Basic Black mat and then adhered to a Lost Lagoon card base.  On some scrap Very Vanilla card stock I stamped one of the brush stroke images from the Work of Art stamp set three times in Lost Lagoon ink.  Then I stamped the globe, suitcase and camera images over top in black ink.  I punched each one with the 1-3/4" circle punch and then matted each one with a 2" black circle. 

The sentiment is stamped in black, cut into a pennant and embellished with some black twine from my stash as well as a silver button.  I adhered it to the card with dimensionals.

Inside view with sentiment from the And Many More stamp set.
On the inside I stamped the brush stroke image in Lost Lagoon and the sentiment from the Any Many More stamp set in black over top.  I thought it was the perfect sentiment for a retirement card!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...