Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello Darling

Hello Monday!  Somehow I don't mind Mondays so much when I'm on holidays...funny how that works.  ;)

Today I have a cute little card I made whilst playing with the new Hello Darling stamp set...

Any-occasion card featuring the Hello Darling and Bordering Blooms stamp sets
I was very excited when I realized that one of the border images in the Bordering Blooms set matchs the little flowers on the Hello Darling stamp from the set of the same name...yep...these things make me happy.  I  stamped the border in Crumb Cake ink on the Crumb Cake card base and then stamped the gold sequin image in gold several times to add texture and shimmer.


I also added a bit of Watercolour Wonder Washi tape, some Blackberry Bliss ribbon and a bit of gold sequin trim to bling it up.  I love the tea lace doily heat embossed in gold...it just adds so much texture and shine.  I inked the sentiment stamp with Mossy Meadon, Blackberry Bliss and Hello honey markers to get the multi-coloured image and then die cut it with the Deco Labels Framelits.

Tonight I have my monthly team meeting and it will be my first event in my new craft room!  I am so excited for my team to see what I've been working on for the past month.  I hope they like it as much as I do...I just so love going down and hanging out in there...not necessarily even creating anything.  I just love the space...it is my happy place ;)  It won't be long till I let all of you see it...just a couple more finishing touches before the big reveal...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...