Friday, August 29, 2014

Fall Thank You

So?  Are you loving the Holiday Catty as much as I am?  Today I have another project using new products...check it out:

Fall thank you card featuring the Embossing Folder Stamping Technique, with sentiment from Letterpress Winter.
I designed this card for my September techniques class.  It uses the Embossing Folder Stamping Technique.  I love the way the honeycomb image almost looks like it is dripping with honey :)  I used Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze ink to get that look.  I die cut the label using the Apothecary Accents framelits...one of the first sets I ever purchased, but still among my go-to Framelits.  The background layer is Kraft card stock that I embossed using the Woodgrain TIEF and layered on a Mossy Meadow card base.



I stamped the sentiment from the new Letterpress Winter stamp set in Mossy Meadow right over my honeycomb background.  I added a bit of Linen Thread and a little leaf from the Autumn Wooden Elements.  The arrangement of leaves came from the Fun Fall Framelits.  I die cut the leaves in Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow.  I embossed them using the Decorative Dots TIEF to add some texture and added a single little gold glimmer leaf for some sparkle...because who doesn't love a bit of bling?

Inside view with sentiment from the Merry Everything stamp set.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Everything stamp set and added another little die cut leaf with a wee linen thread bow.

Now I need to tell you all of the details about the fabulous Host promotion that just began yesterday.  I've been hinting about it for a month or so now, and I can finally give you the scoop! 

From now until October 31st, host a party that generates $325 in sales (before shipping and tax) and you will receive the absolutely awesomely fabulous Good Greeting stamp set FREE!  That's IN ADDITION to the $40 in free Host Dollars you get to spend on other products of your choice.  Click on the flyer to check out all of the fantastic sentiments in this set...and the font?  LOVE it!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/Host_Promo/NA/Flyer_Host_Demo_8.28-10.31.2014_CA.pdf
Click the Flyer to View


Don't have time to host an event?  Be your own party!  Place a $325 order yourself (not hard to do when you see just how many AWESOME goodies are in the Holiday Catalogue) and you'll get the Good Greetings set FREE as well as another $40 to spend on products of your choice.
Contact me to book your event or visit my website to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...