Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Merry Christmas Wreath

Are you tired of the Wonderous Wreath stamp set yet?  Hope not, because I'm counting down to the new  Holiday Catalogue and today I have a Christmas card I created using  some awesome new stuff...

Holiday card featuring the Wonderous Wreath and Good Greetings stamp sets.
I don't know what it is about the blue and silver combo for Christmas...I just love it!  Here I used Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo, Smokey Slate and silver.  The wreath is stamped first in Lost Lagoon, then the second layer is in Island Indigo.  I heat embossed the berries in silver and then die cut the whole thing with the Wonderful Wreath framelits.  The DSP I used for the background is from the All Is Calm specialty DSP pack, which is just gorgeous! 


The sentiment is from the Host promo set called Good Greetings...(did you know you can get this awesome 24-piece set for free when you host an event this fall??  That is in addition to the regular awesome Host benefits!)...but I digress...I stamped the sentiment in Island Indigo and cut a little banner.  I added a wee bit of Stitched Satin ribbon as well as a little silver metallic bow.  The final touch was a few Frosted Sequins for some sparkle.

Inside view with sentiment from the Wonderous Wreath set.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment in Island Indigo and the Wreath, stamped off, in Lost Lagoon.

This card will be part of the line-up for my Holiday Head-start Card Buffet coming up at the end of September.  Click HERE for more information.

1 comment:

  1. My new favourite! Do I say that too much lol. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...