Thursday, October 9, 2014

TEN years!!

Ten years ago today I married a tall, dashing blonde man who made my knees go weak.  He is the father of my dearest son and my partner in life, for better and for worse.  I am so blessed to have married a truly good man, and today we celebrate the day our journey together began.  Here is the card I made to give my dearest husband on our tenth wedding anniversary...

Anniversary card featuring the You're Wonderful stamp set.
I kept this one simple and fall-themed, as that was also the theme of our wedding ten years ago.  I used the new You're Wonderful photopolymer set and heat embossed the sentiment in gold.  The background is Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock that I embossed using the Woodgrain TIEF and then sanded lightly.


The leaves are die-cut using the Fun Fall  framelits and are embossed with the Decorative Dots TIEF.  I added a bit of Linen Thread and a faux wood button (retired) for additional texture.

I didn't take a shot of the inside...that's between my DH and I ;)

We won't get to celebrate our big day until this weekend...I have Parents' Night at school tonight and will be lucky to even see my hubby today!  Such is life!  We are getting away this weekend for a couple of days, which I am SO looking forward to.  It is so rare for us to have couple time these days.  For anyone who is interested, here are a couple shots from our wedding day...oh, to be that young again!





Happy Anniversary, Johnnie!  I love you!!  XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Great card Leena! HaPpY 10th AnNiVeRsArY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...