Monday, December 1, 2014

Last Day!

Today is the last day to take advantage of the AH-mazing deals in the Online Extravaganza sale!  The deals disappear at midnight, so don't miss out!  Check today's while-supplies-last Door Crashers:



Project Life Bundle (140352) - 15% Off
Regular Price: $97.85
Sale Price: $83.17

Gift Box Bundle (140353) - 30% Off
Regular Price:  $22.40
Sale Price:  $16.58


Blendabilities Bundle - 30% Off  SOLD OUT!!
Regular Price:  $191.40
Sale Price:  $133.98

Now for some stamping!  It is December 1st, and while many are just starting to think about Christmas, I am almost done with it.  I held my last Holiday card buffet last weekend and I have to admit, I am glad to see the end of Christmas cards.  Bring on the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration!!   But before I say farewell completely to Christmas, I have several more projects to show you in case you still need a little Holiday inspiration.  This one is from my buffet last week:

Christmas card featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set and All is Calm Washi Tape
 This one uses the retired Petals-a-Plenty TIEF for the background.  The band across the middle is a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock that I covered with alternating patterns of All is Calm Washi Tape.  I added a silver glimmer 2-1/2" circle and a 1-3/4" DSP circle, punched from the All is Calm DSP pack.  

 The tree, from the Festival of Trees set, is heat embossed in silver and punched with the Tree punch.  I added a wee sentiment strip, highlighted with some silver metallic ribbon, and a few Frosted Sequins.

 On the inside I added some more Washi Tape and another sentiment from the Festival of Trees set, stamped in Basic Gray and punched with the Modern Label punch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...