Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope your day started better than mine!  I ended up in a walk-in clinic to get antibiotics for this crummy sinus infection.  Not the ideal start to the day, but when I came home, my wonderful hubby had vaccuumed and mopped the floors and had a lovely bouquet of flowers waiting for me!  What a keeper!

Today I have a cute little treat box I designed for my Feel the Love Valentine's class last week:

Treat box made with the Simply Scored and Envelope Punch Board.
This cute little design is not my own.  I used a tutorial by Tracey May.  It is super easy to put together, which made it perfect for my class.

Before assembling the box I stamped all the way around with the confetti hearts stamp from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set using Real Red ink.  I also added some metallic gold spatters using the Gorgeous Grunge set.  The top of the box is punched with the Confetti Hearts Border Punch.  I tied the box closed with some 1/4" Real Red cotton Ribbon.

The tag began with Whisper White card stock punched with the Note Tag punch.  I added a gold foil heart that I embossed using the (retired) Adorning Accents TIEF.  I layered it on a Real Red heart die-cut with the (retired) scalloped heart Embosslit.  I added some gold sequin trim and a little banner heat embossed in gold  using the Good Greeting Hostess set (retired).

I hope you are spending today with the ones you love...make a special one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...